Go to the Michigan Voter Information Center to:
- See if you are registered to vote
- Find your County Clerk’s contact information should you have questions about voting in your county
- View Ballots by Precinct
- Register to Vote online (at least 15 days before election day) or register in person at your City or Township Clerk’s office and provide proof of residency.
- Learn about registering to vote
- Download an Absent Voter Ballot Application (You no longer need a reason to vote absentee). Requests to have an absant voter ballot must be received by your clerk no later than 5 p.m .the Friday before election day. The ballot must be returned by 8 p.m. on election day.
- To get information on Military and Overseas Voters
- To work at the polls
- To get information on voting equipment, ballot proposals, and candidate information links.